cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Steampunk and Human-Powered Flight

  I always thought these two things would go together well.  I found this blog post from 2010, from someone who probably agreed with me at the time, but I couldn't find any indication of how they did on the flugtag site.  Man-powered flight is really interesting, because no one has ever done it, but so many people throughout history have tried!!  Maybe if you tried it on the moon, or on Mars, where gravity is less, you could make some of these machines work.  Of course, you'd need a space habitat large enough to fly around in.  The only problem with that is that it's not very steampunk.  I guess that's not SO important.  I already wrote about that idea in two books.  I guess the cat's out of the bag.  I'll be publishing my books at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment