cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jklol Carglibot from the Future



I met Jklol Carglibot on Thursday, and he told me that he was from the year 2388, a good year for video games and office pranks, where everyone has robot friends and holographic confidants.  He said the time was almost here, looked at his watch, and then started raving about a BOOK THAT WOULD MAKE THE FUTURE GREAT.  I told him if he wanted to sell me his book, he didn't have to lie and say he was from the future, and he looked at his watch again, tapped his foot for a few seconds, then said that the BOOK WOULD BE WRITTEN SOON.

I said, "I don't care about your crummy book" and then he zapped me with a weird, two-pronged fork he was carrying.  He said:  "KNEEL BEFORE CARGLIBOT!",  and  I said, "Alright, so it's a book.  Maybe I'll read it.  What kind of book is it?"  Then he said, "It's a FART."  "Is it a book or a fart?" I asked him, throwing my hands in the air.
"It's a book that's a brain-fart," he told me.  "No one will remember it, but the FUTURE WILL LOOK LIKE THAT BOOK."  He then handed me his business card, which said:  JKLOL CARGLIBOT: FROM THE FUTURE, and then he told me "We'll be in touch."

Now, wasn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment