cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Game Maker Fail


I wanted to make a game to put on this site called “The a -AMAZE-ing Spiderman”.  The concept of the game was Spiderman in a maze.  But I also wanted to make the game using a program that all of you could learn easily, so I went with Game Maker. Trouble is, this program downloaded Text-Enhance to my computer.For those of you who don’t know, Text-Enhance makes the internet suck.I didn’t get very far in the game, and I was gonna let you download what I DID finish to expand on yourselves, but once I found out what happens when you download Text-Enhance, there was no way I was gonna recommend a program that includes it as part of the download.Enjoy the pictures of spiderman, everybody. It’s because of Yo-Yo Games that they’re all you have of him, from me…

No comments:

Post a Comment