cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Malifaux Outcasts: Convict Gunslinger Mercenary



  I don’t have this, but I kind of want it.  For those who don’t know, Malifaux is a game that features cards and figures, sort of like a mixture of Magic the Gathering and Warhammer, but not so much.  It’s really not that similar to either of those.  I’m going to completely level with you:  I’ve never played it, but it’s never to late to start, I guess.  It is one of those things that would take up more of my time that I’d want it to, but so does this blog, and so do a lot of things.  Why don’t you, if any of you have played the game, tell me if YOU think it is worth doing?  That would be an excellent topic for the first comment I get on this blog.  It’s simple, you sign in with your Gmail account, if you have one, and fill out a CAPTCHA.  I’m eminently fascinated by this so-called site traffic indicator, but ultimately puzzled by the silence from your end.  A comment I would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment