cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wizard 101 [review]



The last time I played this computer game was a couple years ago, so I’m not exactly up to speed with all the new worlds and additions that have been added to it, since then. I have something in common with a lot of the people who play Wizard 101, in that it was the first MMORPG I played. I never made it to Dragonspyre, so that I could complete the first storyline, but I got to see dragons pyre while I was farming enemies with a friend. MooShu was as far as I got on my own. Just to get this out there: if all you do is play around in the free areas, you really should subscribe, so that you can see the whole game. I did have some complaints about the game, not surprisingly. I felt like each world should have more of their own minigames, instead of just the same minigames throughout. And, overall, I felt like some of the creativity and semi-originality was lost in the later worlds. Overall, though, a great game. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment