cmngsn

COMING SOON:

I've written a novel. Visit the book's website!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

E. T.: the Extraterrestrial [review]


  I have to admit a certain bias, here.  This was my favorite movie as a kid.  I've heard people criticize it before.  Sometimes I wish I could agree with the criticisms...  Sometimes I see their point but I still don't care...  The closest thing to a fault I ever found with the movie was when I was little:  I kind of wished there were more aliens in the movie, instead of just the one and a few brief glimpses of the rest of them.  Later, I would have a similar feeling about Close Encounters of the Third Kind, only that feeling was stronger and more justified.  In terms of alien movies, this is among the best of all time.  If you haven't watched it, watch it.  It'll make you feel bad that you even watched the newer alien movies.  At least, if you're anything like me, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment